On 21st April 2021, HubSpot launched Operations Hub - the latest solution for helping reduce friction between front-facing teams and back-end systems.
By combining an Ops team’s full toolkit into a CRM platform, the new hub is targeted at empowering Ops teams to deliver a friction-free customer experience by managing, automating and building slick operations across the entire company. With Operations Hub you can focus on growing a business - not managing siloed systems and data.
In this HUG, we'll be joined by Kyle Jepson, Senior Inbound Sales Professor at HubSpot, for a deep dive into the platform and what it means for HubSpot customers.
For more info on the launch - check out our blog: https://www.hubledigital.com/blog/hubspot-operations-hub
In order to register for this event you will need to sync with your HubSpot Portal:
1. Visit the event registration page (here)
2. Login using your HubSpot account
3. You will be directed to a list of HubSpot accounts associated with your email address.
4. Choose your main company account.
5. You will be asked to authorise Bevy, the event management software.
6. Click Connect App - Bevy is natively integrated into HubSpot and you won't be charged.
7. Complete the form so you can get an update on future HUG events.
8. You'll get an email confirming your registration.
Chief Sales and Innovation Officer