JOIN THE CONVERSATION IN OUR CINCINNATI HUG COMMUNITY.
How to Optimize Your Business with Voice of the Customer
Want to know how to optimize and catapult your business to new heights? Start by listening, really listening, to your customer.
No one can have a bigger impact on the success of your business than your customer. Unfortunately, 80% of businesses believe they deliver superior customer service, but only 8% of customers feel the same. Many companies simply aren’t connecting customer feedback to their business operations.
The Voice of the Customer (VoC) can help you make the connection. It’s your customer’s feedback on their experience with your product or service. That starts with their expectations, describes their needs, outlines their understanding, and then encapsulates their experience.
Join us as we learn how to optimize your business using the Voice of the Customer with Kevin Dunn, HubSpot Academy Education Manager. In our March HUG, you’ll work with Kevin to:
- Learn the involved process of listening to customer feedback;
- Discover how to share and interpret the feedback in your business;
- Determine how to best leverage that feedback to develop, then implement, action plans that spark organizational improvement;
- See how you can overcome the inevitable customer survey fatigue using personalization, simplicity, and preparation;
- Find out how you can use the automation and tools in HubSpot to empower your VoC optimization efforts.
Your customers are ready to work with you to optimize and improve your business, let us help you listen and use that valuable feedback. See you at our virtual HUG!