Welcome to the inaugural RevOps HUG online meeting! Join host Christopher Antonopoulos from Measured Results Marketing and Kyle Jepson of HubSpot to discuss all things RevOps, as well as network with your peers.
Over the past three years, companies have begun to consider adding a revenue operations (RevOps) function to their organization. The data is clear that RevOps will rev up company success:
- 10-20% increase in sales productivity -Boston Consulting Group
- Demand Gen Report states that 64% of buyers noted that one of the most important variables when evaluating vendors was a team that demonstrated knowledge of their company and had insights into their problems. This type of knowledge can only be gleaned from current and relevant data.
- Searches for “Director of Revenue Operations” surpassed “Director of Sales Operations” on LinkedIn by 68% -Forrester / Sirius Decisions
- Public companies with revenue operations had 71% higher stock performance -Forrester / Sirius Decisions
- 30% reduction in costs for Go to Market -Boston Consulting Group
But how does it work? Join the Inaugural RevOps HUG online meeting to ask (or answer) questions like:
- How does this discipline vary from sales ops, marketing ops, and service ops?
- What specific skills do RevOps professionals need?
- How to setup HubSpot to track you RevOps metrics?
- What are the main organizational challenges that a RevOps professional addresses?
- How to measure results and progress through HubSpot?
- And more…
Already a RevOps wizard? Share your expertise and experience with the group.
Sign up today!