In this masterclass, noted crypto law and policy expert and educator, Professor Tonya M. Evans, will share her crypto asset blueprint to achieve access, inclusion, and empowerment in the new economy so you can engage safely, legally, and confidently in the future of work and wealth.
Most crypto seminars teach you what digital money is: how to buy it, trade it, “HODL” it and sell it. But those courses rarely, if ever, prepare you for the legal consequences of missteps and misinformation. But ignorance of the law is no excuse.
And relying on search engines, social media or anyone who starts a sentence with “I’m not a lawyer but …” is a recipe for legal disaster. Getting into crypto, DeFi, and NFTs without a solid foundation in the legal implications, can get you into really hot water and expose you and your assets to unnecessary risk and potential legal liability.
Join Professor Evans (@IPProfEvans) for this masterclass, to learn industry best practices and learn from a legal expert and demonstrated leader who has taught thousands of students to get in and win in the digital cash economy. Especially those historically excluded and left on the sidelines of tech and finance.
In this one-hour masterclass, you will learn:
- about my journey “from cash to crypto”
- what the banking industry doesn’t want you to know.
- how to compare coins and tokens.
- the difference between fungible and “non fungible tokens” (aka NFTs).
- best practices to buy, store, exchange, and sell.
- how crypto assets are taxed.
- estate planning tips to prepare to pass your crypto assets to the next generation.