Looking to begin your website journey or give your current site a well-needed fresh-up?
If the multiple options, different platforms and various vendors have got your website creation plan looking about as clear as mud - get out your metaphorical wellies and rubber gloves, it's time to do some Spring cleaning. On the 28th of September, Neighbourhood's Digital Marketing Specialist, Liv will be joined by Special Guest Tyson, CEO of one of Brisbane's best Website and Branding Agencies, Practice and Pixels to take you through all you need to know (or all you wish you'd known) before starting a website project.
Exchange headaches for happiness as you find out the why, who, where, what and how of website creation - to ensure you're making all the right decisions, speaking to the right people, writing the best content and hosting your website in the right place before pressing go on a potentially costly and lengthy building process. This is a FREE event, so there's no excuse for you not to be delivering out-of-this-world website experiences! Register now through the link below to secure your spot.
You'll walk away with:
- Knowledge of the importance of websites in 2021
- Understanding of what makes a high converting website
- A thorough understanding of branding and it's role in spearheading website creation
- Knowledge of how to choose a website agency
- An expert's insight into the HubSpot CMS for website creation