Selling has never exactly been a walk in the park - made even harder in the last year. COVID-19 did a number on the lives of millions worldwide (maybe the biggest understatement ... ever?) - and salespeople weren't left off the hit list. Disheartening and confusing, it forced the best in the biz to adapt, readjust and modify their strategies; because in order to succeed in this new age of selling, only the forward-thinking cut through the noise. But what does a pandemic-proof sales strategy look like on HubSpot?
On the 29th of July at 1 pm AEST, Brisbane's HUG will be hosting an all-expert panel to answer this very question. In this 90-minute session, join Head of Growth from Neighbourhood - Trav White, alongside HubSpot partner manager Nick Dzienny, Head of Growth from Bopple, Angus McLachlan and Head of Sales at AIF, Kim Horner and listen in as they discuss their COVID selling strategies, how their industry stacked up, learnings from scaling, mistakes made; and importantly, how HubSpot empowered and supported them in shining a light on a better path forward.
Not only will you gain an open mind about all HubSpot can help you achieve in closing more deals, you'll also walk away (from your desk) with:
- Re-invigorated ideas about how to use your HubSpot Sales tools to maximise your investment
- Knowledge of New HubSpot features you can use to optimise your Sales strategy, as well as ones to watch
- Insights into industry-specific takeaways from selling in the last year
- Learnings about scaling from salespeople who have been in your position!
- An open mind about all HubSpot can help you achieve in closing more deals
Australian Institute of Fitness
Head of National Operations
Head of Growth
Channel Account Manager
Head of Growth
Digital Marketing Specialist