Do you want to discover a cheaper, easier and more effective way to market to your prospects? Get out of their faces and into their hearts by learning how you can generate buzz, leads and sales with an inbound marketing campaign!
On Wednesday the 26th of May at 9:00AM AEST, join Neighbourhood's Digital Marketing Specialist, Liv, as she reveals each and every step of Neighbourhood's Campaign process, featuring golden nugget take-aways, tried-and-true best practices and and our steps to success. With hindsight on our side, you'll hear our learnings (the good, the bad and the ugly) and how the results have impacted our business at large, to give you food for thought for killer campaign success!
SPECIAL GUEST: We're super thankful to welcome Imanol Ortiz, Inbound mogul and Hubspot channel manager to join us in introducing Inbound, and providing industry insight into its place in 2021 marketing strategies!
By attending this event, you'll gain an understanding of:
- What inbound marketing campaigns involve at a granular level
- Why your business should implement an inbound marketing campaign to drive traffic, generate leads and close sales
- Actionable, best practice steps to help you get started
- What to keep in mind based on the experience of a team who've been in your shoes!
Who should attend this event?
- Fresh-out-of-the-packet Hubspot users who want to understand what Inbound is, and how businesses in the real world are implementing it effectively
- Business owners / marketing managers who have heard about the benefits of inbound marketing but are unsure where to start
- Business owners / marketing managers who have run inbound marketing campaigns in the past, and are looking for new and improved methods to get maximum bang for buck
Senior Channel Consultant (ANZ)