Central London HUGJune Edition:
Do you want the best for your business? (of course, you do)
But also want to save precious time, money and energy? (I'm sure very much so)
Plus be one step (or more) ahead of the game? (that would be great for all)
Well, this is the HUG for you!
Join us to find out how you can achieve all of this and more, with one in-depth process.
Not only that but using this successful process will:
• Streamline your business effectively, saving both time and money.
• Increase targeted traffic with high-possibility conversion
• Use hyper-intense information to predict your own future and outcomes
• Produce outstanding UX results providing powerful personalised experiences
For continual success, you can use the process and simply: rinse, repeat, update, and investigate.
What will you get out of this?
After a HUG from us, you will walk away with:
• An understanding of how to effectively prepare to undertake an SEO audit
• SEO trends that are impactful
• Knowledge of tools and processes to get the job done
• A network of likeminded people
You can’t afford to miss it, an SEO audit is a game-changer.
It’s FREE. Sign up today, you will thank your future self!
How do I sign up?
If you're not already part of the gang this is what you do:
In order to register for this event, you will need to sync with your HubSpot Portal. Check out this guide:
1. Visit the event registration page: (Event Link)
2. Login using your HubSpot account.
3. You will be directed to a list of HubSpot accounts associated with your email address.
4. Choose your main company account.
5. You will be asked to authorize Bevy, the event management software.
6. Click Connect App - Bevy is natively integrated into HubSpot and you won't be charged.
7. Complete the form so you can get an update on future HUG events.
8. You'll get an email confirming your registration.
Whitehat was founded in 2011 by Clwyd Probert. Clwyd has many years of international experience in both technology and marketing. His academic background is in the areas of biotech (molecular genetics) and computer science. Having been based in New York, and now London, he has worked in the competitive markets of hedge funds and investment banks. As an entrepreneur, he has built and develope…