Join Gabriel Marguglio and Megan Sullivan of Nextiny Marketing along with guests Rachel Sheldon, Ben Brophy, and Brooke Fisher from HubSpot for an "Ask Me Anything" about the HubSpot CMS Hub for Marketers.
Ask us questions about:
How to Register:
In order to register for this event you will need to sync with your HubSpot Portal. Here's how:
1. Visit the event registration page (click here)
2. Log in using your HubSpot account. If you do not have a HubSpot account, you can create a free one here.
3. You will be directed to a list of HubSpot accounts associated with your email address.
4. Choose your main company account.
5. You will be asked to authorize Bevy, the event management software.
6. Click Connect App - Bevy is natively integrated into HubSpot and you won't be charged.
7. Complete the form so you can get an update on future HUG events.
8. You'll get an email confirming your registration.
Ben is a developer professor with HubSpot Academy. He loves to learn new things and help developers get the most out of HubSpot. In his free time, he enjoys reading, board games, and hanging out with friends and family.
Brooke is a developer professor with HubSpot Academy. She creates educational content focused on front-end development, APIs, and UX. When she's not coding or teaching, she enjoys cooking, reading, and being overly competitive about board games.