Accreditation Fireside Chat is a virtual event dedicated to helping HubSpot Solution Partners by providing clarity on specific accreditations.
This Accreditation Fireside Chat will be moderated by HubSpot's Integrated Customer Success Manager, Leah Ackerman. Joining her will be two HubSpot subject-matter experts (SME) who will dive into details of the HubSpot Data Migration Accreditation and the HubSpot Solutions Architecture Design Accreditation.
During this Accreditation Fireside Chat, you can expect to:
- Understand the ideal customer profile
- Learn how to put together a compelling submission
- Gain knowledge about what our judges want to see in your submissions
- Have time to ask questions and get them answered live
What's the Difference Between Office Hours and Fireside Chats?
Partners should attend Accreditation Office Hours to learn about accreditation eligibility, prerequisites, and requirements - and to get a better understanding of HubSpot Accreditations as a whole.
Partners should attend Accreditation Fireside Chats to get a detailed understanding of each specific accreditation. These deep dives explain each prompt, round, and submission expectation details.
Let's Talk Options
Register for an Accreditation Office Hour or dive into an Accreditation Fireside Chat by clicking on the date (link) to register:
Accreditation Office Hour sessions
Accreditation Fireside Chat sessions
- July 21, 2023: HubSpot's CRM Implementation and Onboarding Accreditations
- August 23, 2023: HubSpot's CRM Implementation and Onboarding Accreditations
- August 30, 2023: HubSpot's Data Migration and Solutions Architecture Design Accreditations