The CRM is the most fundamental building block of your Revenue Engine.
However, the cold, hard truth is that ~ 50% of CRM implementations fail. Don’t believe that number – see the most common studies below:
- Gartner Group’s 2001 study found a 50% CRM failure rate
- Forrester Research 2009 Study found a 45% CRM failure rate
- Butler Group’s 2002 study found a 70% failure rate
- Merkle Group’s 2013 study found a 63% failure rate
- AMR Research’s 2006 study found a 31% failure rate.
Why do around half of the implementations fail?
There are lots of reasons; the top 5 are below:
- Low User Adoption
- Heavy Customization
- Scope Creep
- Lack of Training + Support
- Lack of Integrations
These problems are symptoms of a root cause: Project-based implementations. Rigid, waterfall projects result in “implementation cycles” of 6-9 month CRM reboots (or enhancements) every 1.5 to 2 years. These “updates” are expensive time consuming and often fail.
Don’t lose hope. You can avoid a coinflip CRM implementation. But it is not by better project management. How? By adopting this mentality: Your CRM is not a project; it is a product that your team uses daily. The methodology is called Growth-Driven CRM.
In this webinar, we cover:
- How to avoid the most common pitfalls of a CRM implementation
- The 3 Pillars of the Growth-Driven CRM framework.
- How to leverage modern DevOps principles to create adoption in your CRM
This event is brought to you by HubSpot Community and RevPartners.