Join us for a dynamic conversation on The State of Customer Education during World Certification Week. In this live event, hear from Customer Education leaders Steve Cornwell, CEO of Northpass and HubSpot’s own Courtney Sembler, Director of HubSpot Academy to discuss the latest trends and best practices in customer education. You'll gain valuable insights on how to design, develop, and deliver effective customer education programs, as well as hear real-world examples of how companies are transforming their customer training initiatives to drive better business outcomes. Whether you're a seasoned customer education professional or just starting out, this event is sure to provide valuable knowledge and inspiration to help you take your programs to the next level. Don't miss this opportunity to connect with peers, learn from experts, and discover new ways to turbocharge your customer education efforts!
During this session, attendees will:
- Review the different kinds of customer education programs companies are using today
- Examine trends and challenges businesses are facing in providing effective education to their customers
- Identify and quantify the impact digital customer education has on B2B companies
- Hear success stories of customers academies that have produced measurable results
- Learn how to create a new customer academy or take an existing one to the next level