When deployed strategically, conversational marketing (chatbots, live chat, etc.) can help manufacturers scale their lead gen efforts and improve customer experience. When done poorly though, bots can frustrate website visitors and turn them off to your company. In this interactive session, we'll share how to use chatbots to delight, not frustrate your customers and prospects.
After this session, you’ll understand:
- When and why use chat features and bots on your website?
- Best practices for building good bots
- Tips and tricks to create the best buyer and customer experience
- Tools to help you implement conversational marketing on your site
- Chatbot and conversational marketing success stories
- Workbook/flowcharts you can use to diagram and script your first bots - how to get started. outlining common questions a bot can answer, where the bot could be used, and what action steps could be taken to engage and serve visitors
Who should attend?
Mid-level HubSpot users who want to level up their game with chatbots
Special Guest: John-Erik Pszenny, HubSpot
John-Erik has been consulting with HubSpot's Top Partners for years, helping them to stay ahead on HubSpot - as well as best practices for marketing, sales and customer success strategies. Prior to joining Hubspot, John helped create a marketing agency focused on providing inbound marketing services and strategy for attorneys and law firms. He is an avid nerd of all things tech, customer success, and comedy.