The last year and a half have been challenging, to say the least. If there’s one thing to take away from it, it's the importance of being prepared. For both the expected and unexpected.
With discussions of COVID-19, plus various political, social, and economic impacts looming over everything we do, marketers need to think differently about their social media strategy in 2021. Join HubSpot Academy social media professor, Crystal King, to find out what you need to know to be ready for the rest of the year ahead.
In order to register for this event you will need to sync with your HubSpot Portal. Here's the steps:
1. Click the button above "Click here to register".
2. Login using your HubSpot account.
3. You will be directed to a list of HubSpot accounts associated with your email address.
4. Choose your main company account.
5. You will be asked to authorize Bevy, the event management software.
6. Click Connect App - Bevy is natively integrated into HubSpot and you won't be charged.
7. Complete the form so you can get an update on future HUG events.
8. You'll get an email confirming your registration.
Social Media Professor
Crystal King is a Social Media Professor for HubSpot Academy with a focus on social media strategy. Prior to her work at HubSpot, Crystal led global social media and community programs for companies such as Pegasystems, Keurig Green Mountain, CA Technologies, and Sybase. She has taught classes in writing, creativity, and social media at Harvard Extension School, Boston University, and UMass Bos...