This months HUG discusses ABM and how you do it with HubSpot and our partner NextRoll. Digital BIAS partners with both platforms for continued success with SaaS businesses and we want to highlight the value of these key platforms for your forward strategy.
HUGPanelSalesSales HubSales and Marketing Alignment
About this event
Account-based marketing is tactically proven to provide the best ROI for B2B marketing and sales strategy, HubSpot reported in 2021 that 70% of B2B marketers were now using the approach for customer acquisition up a huge 15% from 2020. But is that the best reason to adopt an ABM game plan?
This session has Kyle Jepson and Conor Moynagh from HubSpot, Darragh Fitzpatrick from NextRoll and our own Go To Market Expert Paul Sullivan will complete the panel so we have a real 360-degree viewpoint on how you plan, execute and win with ABM when you have the right tools, strategy and support.
Here are some pre-talk statistics that you can consider if ABM is something you need to implement or plan:
- "Researching Accounts" and "Identifying Target Contacts" are the top two tactics used by marketers within an ABM model.
- Additionally, marketers strongly agree that personalized content (56%) and advanced data management (43%) are keys to ABM's success.
- 57% of professionals say their companies target 1,000 accounts or under with ABM.
- Most organizations intentionally only pursue 38% of their target accounts at one time.
- The most common metric marketers use to track ABM is revenue won.
- Two other metrics marketers most commonly track to measure ABM efforts are the number of pipelines created and account engagement.
Wednesday, September 28, 2022 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM UTC