SLCHUG is back again with a virtual event on February 7 at Noon Mountain! Our featured speaker is Tate Stone, of RevBlack, who's going to get into the HubSpot/Salesforce.com integration - best practices, common mistakes, and how to make it work.
Plus, Doc and Brandon will recap some of the most important recent additions to the HubSpot platform.
SLCHUG is back with a virtual event on February 7 at Noon Mountain! Join us in this free event to learn how to perfect the Salesforce / HubSpot integration with Tate Stone of RevBlack.
Tate Stone is the founder of RevBlack, a Salesforce AND HubSpot consulting partner that specializes in RevOps projects for companies using both tools. Based out of the beautiful Heber Valley, Tate has used both HubSpot and Salesforce his entire career. In 2022 he finally decided start his own thing and focus on this particular niche.
Integrating HubSpot and Salesforce is famously difficult, but it doesn’t have to be. With a little work, and our collection of best practices and guidelines you’ll finally be able to get HubSpot and Salesforce to play nicely.
By the end of this event, you’ll have an understanding of:
- The difference in the two data models of Salesforce and HubSpot (and why that matters)
- Best practices, tips, and tricks to reduce the amount of sync errors
- How to leverage both tools together in a way that makes them more valuable than on their own
This will be an interactive discussion - we welcome all to share their questions and personal observations!
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone who has ever worked at a company that uses both HubSpot and Salesforce
- Leaders who are trying to determine how to structure their tech stack
- Current full-time HubSpot professionals who want to know how to accelerate their earnings and career trajectory
- Sales, marketing, and service professionals looking to improve operations and efficiency in their current organization
Join us to discover how to best integrate these two tools, discover real-life solutions to these complex issues, and level up your RevOps skills!
Plus, if time allows, Doc and Brandon will recap some of the most important recent additions to HubSpot coming out of Inbound (hello Prospecting Workspace!)
All are welcome to join, including those in the Salt Lake City area and beyond.