For the longest time, HubSpot was primarily a tool for marketers to send emails, publish content, and automate some basic functions. Unlike Salesforce and other long-established platforms, HubSpot didn’t have a full-time administrator in most organizations.
That’s changing now. HubSpot professionals are in demand, and anyone can establish a lucrative career helping companies maximize their operations in the platform.
Are you ready for a HubSpot career? Or, are you a business leader who has made an investment in HubSpot, and are considering bringing in a person or team to manage it?
On Friday, May 28, the HubSpot User Group of Salt Lake City is welcoming Jason Azocar, the Founder of HubSearch, a firm that exclusively places HubSpot professionals with companies in need of help.
By the end of this event, you’ll have an understanding of:
- Who’s hiring HubSpot professionals, and what types of roles are they being asked to fulfill
- How to hire a HubSpot professional, and what’s appropriate compensation
- The differences between going in-house or working with a HubSpot Partner
This will be an interactive discussion - we welcome all to share their questions and personal observations!
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone who enjoys working in HubSpot and wants to turn it into a career
- Leaders who have invested in HubSpot and need help maximizing it
- Current full-time HubSpot professionals who want to know how to accelerate their earnings and career trajectory
- Sales, marketing, and service professionals looking to improve operations and efficiency in their current organization
Founder & CEO
Jason is the founder and CEO of HubSearch, a recruiting and talent consulting agency completely devoted to the HubSpot ecosystem. A former HubSpot engineering recruiter and current & lifetime HubSpot enthusiast, Jason, and his team are extremely motivated to help HubSpot Solutions Partners and HubSpot customers make exceptional hires and retain their people. HubSearch has grown to 12 team mem…