For the longest time, HubSpot was primarily a tool for marketers to send emails, publish content, and automate some basic functions. Unlike Salesforce and other long-established platforms, HubSpot didn’t have a full-time administrator in most organizations.
That’s changing now. HubSpot professionals are in demand, and anyone can establish a lucrative career helping companies maximize their operations in the platform.
Are you ready for a HubSpot career? Or, are you a business leader who has made an investment in HubSpot, and are considering bringing in a person or team to manage it?
On Friday, May 28, the HubSpot User Group of Salt Lake City is welcoming Jason Azocar, the Founder of HubSearch, a firm that exclusively places HubSpot professionals with companies in need of help.
By the end of this event, you’ll have an understanding of:
- Who’s hiring HubSpot professionals, and what types of roles are they being asked to fulfill
- How to hire a HubSpot professional, and what’s appropriate compensation
- The differences between going in-house or working with a HubSpot Partner
This will be an interactive discussion - we welcome all to share their questions and personal observations!
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone who enjoys working in HubSpot and wants to turn it into a career
- Leaders who have invested in HubSpot and need help maximizing it
- Current full-time HubSpot professionals who want to know how to accelerate their earnings and career trajectory
- Sales, marketing, and service professionals looking to improve operations and efficiency in their current organization