Join Isabella Amarez and Paige Denkin of Nextiny Marketing to learn how to use HubSpot Campaigns to organize assets, review data and make informed decisions on how to improve performance and nurture your database.
Topics will include:
Defining Campaign Goals
Quick Wins That Can Be Accomplished Now
Creating Actionable Tasks + Timeline
Tips for Future Success + Holding Yourself Accountable
How to Register:
In order to register for this event you will need to sync with your HubSpot Portal. Here's how:
1. Visit the event registration page (click here)
2. Log in using your HubSpot account. If you do not have a HubSpot account, you can create a free one here.
3. You will be directed to a list of HubSpot accounts associated with your email address.
4. Choose your main company account.
5. You will be asked to authorize Bevy, the event management software.
6. Click Connect App - Bevy is natively integrated into HubSpot and you won't be charged.
7. Complete the form so you can get an update on future HUG events.
8. You'll get an email confirming your registration.