Join Kara Inglis and Kalynna Thompson of Nextiny Marketing to learn how HubSpot lists can help you level up your marketing, sales, database management, and reporting. We’ll share tips on what criteria to think about when creating your lists, how they can help you better understand your audience, and how lists can help you leverage the HubSpot software to its fullest potential.
Topics will include:
- The difference between active and static lists
- The best ways to segment for your goals
- How to use lists to monitor your database
- How lists can help streamline processes in workflows, reporting, and more!
How to Register:
In order to register for this event you will need to sync with your HubSpot Portal. Here's how:
1. Visit the event registration page (click here)
2. Log in using your HubSpot account. If you do not have a HubSpot account, you can create a free one here.
3. You will be directed to a list of HubSpot accounts associated with your email address.
4. Choose your main company account.
5. You will be asked to authorize Bevy, the event management software.
6. Click Connect App - Bevy is natively integrated into HubSpot and you won't be charged.
7. Complete the form so you can get an update on future HUG events.
8. You'll get an email confirming your registration.