Learn about the evolution of PLG and options for getting customer product usage data into HubSpot for your RevOps, marketing, sales, and customer success teams. JP Zangre, Head of Revenue Operations, Evan Dunn, Director of Growth Marketing, and Nate Roybal, Director of Partnerships, will be leading the session.
- Why implement PLG in the first place: metrics, signals, amd insights necessary to implement PLG
- The value of implementing PLG projects across marketing, sales, customer success, and finance
- What are the objects to connect between your product and the HubSpot CRM
- Previous approaches of getting product usage data into HubSpot, including iPaaS, custom solutions, and reverse ETL, data automation
This fireside chat will be 100% LIVE, not pre-recorded, and will be hosted in an interactive 60-minute format, including Q&A.
- Jessica (JP) Zangre is Head of Revenue Operations at Syncari. Previously, she has worked marketing and sales operations at People.ai, CircleCI, and Ringcentral. In her free time, she enjoys database design.
- Evan Dunn is Director of Growth Marketing at Syncari. Before Syncari, he has worked various marketing and product roles at Airwallex, Convoy and Resonance AI previously. In his free time, he enjoys performing poetry.
- Nate Roybal is Director of Partnerships and Embedded Sales at Syncari. Previously, he has worked sales and partnership roles at Workato and Signal Engineering. Dyslexia and ADHD are his superpowers.
To register for this event, you will either need to sign in via your HubSpot portal or sign up for a Bevy account. Press the RSVP button above once you're signed in.