See how one edtech company, SchoolBundle, is using HubSpot for Growth. They argue "sales and marketing alignment is dead," instead, marketing materials must support sales and customer success FIRST. See what they've built to achieve it.
HUGInbound MarketingNetworkingRevOpsSales and Marketing Alignment
About this event
Sales and Marketing Alignment is Dead: it's One Team! Here's how one organization is living this truth and achieving more focused and cohesive organizational growth. Learn how this Hubspot-using company is growing their school board audience business by focusing on marketing materials that support sales and customer success FIRST.
1) Why Lead Magnet Marketing Materials can't always generate the right type of Leads
2) Wonky workaround workflows to support sales, marketing and customer success
3) How Marketing:Sales:CS weekly 1:1s help
4) What SQL Focused marketing support on HubSpot looks like in Landing Pages
5) How to have a smooth transition from customer acquisition to customer retention with Hubspot Marketing Pro tools
RETENTION is the only way you really grow an organization. So learn how to plan for it by seeing how SchoolBundle went from no marketing to a growth-focused operation by helping all three departments - Marketing, Sales AND Customer Success - unite.
To register for this event you will either need to sign in via your HubSpot portal or sign up for a Bevy account. Press the RSVP button above once you're signed in.
Wednesday, April 27, 2022 3:30 PM – 5:00 PM UTC
Introduction and Education on How SchoolBundle is Using HubSpot