Are you a marketer, sales rep, support staff, or management and are frustrated by your tech team's ability to implement what you consider to be “simple” integrations on HubSpot with other software tools you use?
Do you struggle to communicate your ideas to agency partners and wonder why introducing tech teams to each other doesn’t “just work”? Does your tech team get frustrated when you ask them to “integrate x to HubSpot”?
If you answered “Yes” to any of those questions this HUG is for you. We are often in the middle of requests from marketing or operations staff using HubSpot that don’t specify what data needs to be integrated or why. We also understand the importance of effectively communicating with your tech team. In fact, its estimated poor communication costs companies an estimated $37 billion in lost productivity every year.
In this HUG we will cover:
- What an app on HubSpot can do
- What the difference is between an API and webhook
- How integrations with HubSpot work
- How to clearly explain your ideas to your tech team to avoid confusion
- How to ensure that integrations are performed securely and with the right information