During this event, speaker Christina Bockisch from HubSpot will discuss ways that you can turn your customers into advocates and tips on using HubSpot to navigate the sometimes rocky waters of Customer Experience. She'll explore topics like:
- Strategies, best practices, and tips for delivering great customer service and delighting customers
- How to use HubSpot to help with strategy, implementation, execution, reporting, and optimization
- The importance of collecting customer feedback
- Creating a Feedback & Advocacy program
As a note, HUGs are now hosted in our new event platform! If you have attended HUGs in the past, registration looks a bit different. In order to register for this event you will need to sync with your HubSpot Portal. Check out this guide:
1. Visit the event registration page: (Event Link)
2. Login using your HubSpot account.
3. You will be directed to a list of HubSpot accounts associated with your email address.
4. Choose your main company account.
5. You will be asked to authorize Bevy, the event management software.
6. Click Connect App - Bevy is natively integrated into HubSpot and you won't be charged.
7. Complete the form so you can get an update on future HUG events.
8. You'll get an email confirming your registration.
Christina Bockisch is an Inbound Consultant at HubSpot where she works with businesses to deliver strategic consulting on marketing, sales, and customer service while helping her customers become power users of HubSpot. Prior to HubSpot, Christina spent five years working for HubSpot Solutions Partners as a content writer, inbound strategist, and social media manager. Christina earned a 2020 Gl...