This workshop-style event discusses digital accessibility and the common issues our websites present visitors.
• An overview of what web accessibility (a11y) is.
• Risks of not addressing your a11y, and the UsableNet mid-year report.
• The benefits of providing more inclusive digital experiences.
• Free auditing tools to help discover a11y issues on a website.
• Deep-dive workshop on fixing 10 a11y issues on a HubSpot website.
This topic is an important one, and as you can tell, there is much work to be done. Please share this recording with the designers, developers, and content producers responsible for your websites. Follow along at moreycreative.com/a11y-demo.
For more webinars and learning events related to digital inclusion, subscribe to the InclusionHub event notifications.
Video captions provided by Empire Caption Solutions