HubSpot's drag and drop email marketing tool is powerful, efficient, and simple. But even with the simplest tools, there are always details, tricks, and tips we wish we knew how to do. Join us for an interactive session where Nancy Lambert, Co-Leader of the Orlando HUG, will dive into the best approach for creating marketing email templates in HubSpot using the drag and drop editor tool.
About this event
This HUG event is a live walk-through inside the HubSpot Email Marketing tool, teaching HubSpot users how to create and optimize your marketing emails using the HubSpot Drag & Drop tool.
By the end of this event, you will know how to:
• Easily insert components such text, images, and CTAs throughout your document
• Add multiple columns with images and wording that remain together when viewed on a mobile device
• Ensure your email doesn’t “blow up” in different email client inboxes (have you ever received an email that had a HUGE image or you had to scroll side-to-side to read it?)
• Size your images correctly
• Ensure your plain text version is the best it can be
• Set up colors and fonts
• Test you email
• View your email on different platforms
• Create an A/B split test
• Collaborate internally on an email through comments
• Choose good subject lines
• Save your email as a template
• Compare emails and statistics
• View individual email statistics
Don’t miss this opportunity to get a live demonstration on how to create the best email for your company.