Two 5 star HubSpot agencies will show you all the things you might have missed in setting up your HubSpot so you can fix it now. Whether you're just starting with HubSpot, or you've been using it for years, this session is going to help you grow.
We'll look at things like:
1) Integrations - things to know (and avoid)
2) Contact Ownership - why it matters and what it affects
3) Custom Properties - our "do this, not this" top tips for segmentation, list building, automation and reporting
4) Naming Conventions & Properties - what's going to happen to me when I grow up?
5) Migrations - be prepared for the following and here's how to manage it better
PLUS Questions You have - We'll have time to answer them and other ways you can improve your HubSpot use.
Geek Executive Officer
Alysha Dominico is a highly trained sales person and and Hubspot user. She leads the Tangible Word's team of 15 experts to build Hubspot automation systems to grow companies revenue. Tangible Words works with sales, marketing & customer service departments who feel overwhelmed. We help them create automated systems to help them scale and work with less chaos.
Tracy Graziani is the Geek Executive Officer at Graziani Multimedia. She believes in the radical notion that businesses can thrive, even in uncertain times, and is a little too excited about charts, graphs, and maps. What she loves about HubSpot is the way that it harnesses data without losing the humans along the way.