Join Megan Sullivan and Kalynna Thompson, Nextiny's website team, to learn how to create websites that turn visitors into customers using the HubSpot CMS.
Topics will include:
- Where to start with a website design or redesign
- Key factors to focus on when creating a website
- How to implement Growth Driven Design
- How to structure and plan a website project
- The pros and cons of themes vs. drag and drop editor
- Editing, testing, and redirects
- Maintaining and optimizing your site after it goes live
How to Register:
In order to register for this event you will need to sync with your HubSpot Portal. Here's how:
1. Visit the event registration page (click here)
2. Log in using your HubSpot account. If you do not have a HubSpot account, you can create a free one here.
3. You will be directed to a list of HubSpot accounts associated with your email address.
4. Choose your main company account.
5. You will be asked to authorize Bevy, the event management software.
6. Click Connect App - Bevy is natively integrated into HubSpot and you won't be charged.
7. Complete the form so you can get an update on future HUG events.
8. You'll get an email confirming your registration.