Join Kara Inglis and Bryan Gorman of Nextiny Marketing to learn the ins and outs of your HubSpot CRM. We'll help you make the most out of your account by walking through the top navigation menu of the HubSpot portal and making some meaningful stops along the way.
Topics will include:
- How to filter your contacts and save custom views, and create custom contact properties
- How to use the analytics tools to create meaningful reports
- How to set up ads integrations with your ads accounts
- The many ways you can use workflows including sending automated emails, cleaning up your database, and sending internal notifications
- How to manage your account settings and use the app marketplace
How to Register:
In order to register for this event you will need to sync with your HubSpot Portal. Here's how:
1. Visit the event registration page (click here)
2. Log in using your HubSpot account. If you do not have a HubSpot account, you can create a free one here.
3. You will be directed to a list of HubSpot accounts associated with your email address.
4. Choose your main company account.
5. You will be asked to authorize Bevy, the event management software.
6. Click Connect App - Bevy is natively integrated into HubSpot and you won't be charged.
7. Complete the form so you can get an update on future HUG events.
8. You'll get an email confirming your registration.