Join Aaron Oberdick and Corey Christian of Nextiny Marketing for an overview of the video pre-production process. We will go into detail on video concepts for your marketing, sales, and customer service efforts, how to expand and formalize these concepts, and the equipment you will need to start organizing to produce your content.
Topics will also include:
How to Register:
In order to register for this event you will need to sync with your HubSpot Portal. Here's how:
1. Visit the event registration page (click here)
2. Log in using your HubSpot account. If you do not have a HubSpot account, you can create a free one here.
3. You will be directed to a list of HubSpot accounts associated with your email address.
4. Choose your main company account.
5. You will be asked to authorize Bevy, the event management software.
6. Click Connect App - Bevy is natively integrated into HubSpot and you won't be charged.
7. Complete the form so you can get an update on future HUG events.
8. You'll get an email confirming your registration.
Engage with us on the Video Marketing Study Group in the HubSpot Community
Register for our next Video Marketing Office Hours.
Video Marketing Manager
Corey found his way to Sarasota in 2020 after leaving NYC and spending a year in a vintage Airstream packed with his wife and pets, traveling the country. He graduated from Flagler College in St. Augustine, FL with a Bachelor’s Degree in Media Production.
Corey has always been known as a problem-solver, diving deep into new technologies and leveraging them to make client’s lives easier. Trained by some of the finest companies across the globe, he brings his diverse set of skills and knowledge of efficient workflows to everything he creates.
He spends his free time adventuring, both biking and hiking, and the only thing he enjoys more than a good Bourbon is a fine cup of coffee.