Join Aaron Oberdick and Corey Christian of Nextiny Marketing for an overview of the video production process. We will cover the different types of gear you will utilize, details on how to get your video equipment set up, what software to use while recording, and tips for the recording process.
Topics will also include:
- Microphones and Audio Equipment
- Lighting, Framing and Other Considerations
How to Register:
In order to register for this event you will need to sync with your HubSpot Portal. Here's how:
1. Visit the event registration page (click here)
2. Log in using your HubSpot account. If you do not have a HubSpot account, you can create a free one here.
3. You will be directed to a list of HubSpot accounts associated with your email address.
4. Choose your main company account.
5. You will be asked to authorize Bevy, the event management software.
6. Click Connect App - Bevy is natively integrated into HubSpot and you won't be charged.
7. Complete the form so you can get an update on future HUG events.
8. You'll get an email confirming your registration.
Engage with us on the Video Marketing Study Group in the HubSpot Community
Register for our next Video Marketing Office Hours.